| ||Archives: #1|
I think the badge for the "add 250 pages to categories" should have a different name and image. Maybe it could be called something like "The World Went Away" and could have this image:
Homerun Baseball BatEdit
So I have been looking for any clue about the “HOMERUN BASEBALL BAT” that I have in my possession and can't seem to find anything online...maybe you know the answer.
So I was doing some online battling in the arenas with one other player. I was only at a level 10 or something like that but this player hands me a “HOMERUN BASEBALL BAT” and I can't understand why the one I currently have is different from the one that is always discussed in the forums or elsewhere online. (ALSO: I am playing on an XBOX360 version). Here is what my bat looks like and I want to know how to do the same thing to other weapons:
(1) The bat that I have has purple lettering when I select it (I got this bat as a gift from a player before I even found the purple skull if that means anything).
(2) The bat contains a FLAME on the bat at all times
(3) It only requires a LEVEL 1 to use
(4) Its characteristics are as follows:
(i) DAMAGE: 56 + 40
(ii) FORCE: 102 + 45
(iii) DURABILITY: 51 + 34
(iv) HANDLING: 70
(v) 1X LIGHTNING BOLTS
(vi) +75% SKULLS
(5) THIS BAT NEVER REQUIRES MAINTENANCE....EVER. THE REPAIR SCREEN AT ALL WORKBENCHES SAYS ITS MAINTENANCE LEVEL IS 3648% AND THIS VALUE NEVER CHANGES
Have any idea what the hell I have on my hands???
Thanks man, it's a shame to see you go but if shit's gotta happen it's gotta happen.—Riley Heligo 19:09, January 22, 2013 (UTC)
I've just saw the reason why you're leaving. I'm VERY sorry to hear that my friend.—Riley Heligo 19:12, January 22, 2013 (UTC)