Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The 1.3 patch was released on November 11, 2011.
- Level cap raised to 60.
- New blueprints for weapon mods added.
- Infected's damage reduced.
- Infected no longer interrupt player's attacks.
- A series of improvements to subsequent playthroughs implemented:
- Quest XP rewards adjusted.
- XP rewards for challenges adjusted.
- In subsequent playthroughs XP is awarded for all quests completed in co-op.
- Purna’s ammo carrying capacity increased by 50%.
- Character state from a saved game can now be loaded when using the "Start from Chapter" option.
- New balancing option added: enemies' levels can now be adjusted independently for each co-op player.
- Players respawn with more health.
- Lock pick skill level required to open a lock is now clearly indicated.
- Improved rewards in weapon crates.
- All weapon crates now contain rewards.
Fixes and interface improvementsEdit
- Fix: players are no longer left without a weapon after dropping the equipped item and healing with a medkit
- Fix: equipped items no longer swap mysteriously after drinking an energy drink
- Tweak: healing with medkits from inventory works better (i.e. soda heals 2 bars now), makes smarter choices of medkits
- Fix: loot from dead enemies is now always identical for all co-op players
- Fix: Purna no longer finishes her Fury with fists equipped
- Fix: map tracking after death
- Fix: zone info in the quarantine zone (City of Moresby)
- Tweak: respawn point selection is now smarter
- Improved stability and network performance in co-op
- V-sync option added
- Quest and reward fixes implemented
- Kicks use stamina
- Loot speed is now instant, also no more loot animation
- Grabbing animation for food and drinks have been removed, making it an instant grab
- Picking anything (i.e. money/items) from corpses still has the (slow) animation
- (Newly generated) weapons have more durability (as seen in the file Inventory_Gen.scr)