Painkillers are miscellaneous items found in specific locations in Dead Island. Unfortunately, the Hero can't use painkillers to heal; it's strictly a quest item.
Painkillers are one of the items that has not been affected by the patch, meaning there is still an animation to pick it up.
- On a table in the medical room of the Lifeguard Tower. (x2)
- In an ambulance just up the road past the Lifeguard Tower.
- In lifeguard vehicles along the beach.
- Tell Me Where It Hurts (sidequest - Act I, Resort) Deliver one (1) Painkiller and three (3) Bandages to Mick Fler.
- Dead island: Riptide- in Halai Village, the NPC Houston will give money and exp for every painkiller you bring him