- Found in random locations in the Laboratory. Sometimes sold by Joel Dirt.
- Often sold by Javier Wimsatt.
- Found randomly in lootable containers (closets, trash cans, luggage, etc.).
- Found in debris piles in the sewers and the jungle.
- Found randomly on corpses and Walkers / Infected.
Location and Special Properties
Due to its rare locations, the Oleander is very scarce and thus hard to find. Its properties are dormant near the start of the game, but when the player gets to further stories, these flowers are very useful and have many uses. It is very poisonous and was used (even modified) by one scientist as a temporary poison to shut down the infected, but this never meant it wasn't deadly as the natives required a bit of it to survive.
- "Dreamtime": Deliver five Oleander flowers to a native warrior in the Native's Camp.
- Assassin's Poison Mod (x3)
- Deathstalker Mod (x3)
- Detox Gun Mod (x2)
- Detox Rifle Mod (x2)
- Detox Shotgun Mod (x2)
- Developer's No. 3 Craft (x1) (Dead Island)
- Paralyzing Strike Mod (x2)
- Toxic Mod (x3)
- Venom Mod (x2)