|Nationality||Banoian / Fore|
- "To stand among us, you must prove you are worthy."
- — Koritoia Ope
The Hero encounters him during the quest "Man of Faith," where he tells the Hero to enter the Circle of Spirits and survive. Once the Hero has passed the test, he allows for his tribes blood to be sampled.
During the quest "Pure Blood," Koritoia leads the Hero to his tribe's burial ground, where they mummify their deceased. There they come across the body of Yerema, and Koritoia claims that she is a "bad spirit." After poking her, she wakes up, and Koritoia attempts to kill her by beating her to death with his staff. However, Purna shoots him in the lower back, killing him.
- He, along with the other natives, has a tendency to call the Undead, "Immortals."
- His weapon of choice is a decorated club.
- Yerema makes the claim that he was her father, during the journey she and the hero have back to the boat.
- After the release of Ryder White's Campaign, it is revealed that Ope could have prevented the spread of the outbreak off of the island (if it had not been for his untimely death at the hands of the Heroes).