- "I didn't think anyone would ever find me. Here, I have extra ammo. You need it? Take it! It's the least I can do for what you did for me."
- — Jose, paying the Heroes in ammo for saving him.
He sends a transmission explaining that he has become trapped inside a bunker, and the Hero must help him.
The Hero may need to prepare for the mission, since there are many zombies near the bunker (two Thugs and four walkers). After finishing the job, the Hero will get 500 XP and 30 Pistol ammo, as well as access to the bunker and a drivable pickup truck outside.
- There is a mod blueprint on the table in the bunker, the Weighted Mod.
- The Hero can close the steam valve inside the bunker to gain access to a previously inaccessible area with a metal crate outside the bunker.
- Although he says he is going to ride out the outbreak in the Bunker, he later disappears if the Hero returns, leaving his status as unknown"
"A lot of people around here need help. Talk to them. Maybe you can lend them a hand."
This article is a stub. You can help Dead Island Wiki by expanding it.