|Heroes and Villains|
|Given By||Vang Chi|
|Reward||3000 XP, Lightning Mod|
|Task||Free Vang's daughter.|
After eliminating the ambushing punks that emerge, Vang Chi will beg you to spare his life, as his daughter is held captive by another group of punks. Punks are the main enemies of this quest. Gather ammunition for your guns, as the punks all use firearms.
After arriving at the position (it is a factory-like building, exactly beside the place where Boat Supplies asks you to retrieve Cuban cigarettes from), you will receive warnings from hidden punks, and meet some zombies outside the fences. If you continue to approach, the punks will emerge from their hidden positions and start to fire on you.
Once all of the enemies are eliminated, you must shoot the control panel next to the door of the room holding Amber. This allows the door to be open. Once you open the door for Amber Chi, she'll give you your reward, and the quest is over.
- The name of this quest could be a reference to the a song by The Beach Boys with the same name. Or, it could just be reference to the typical phrase, heroes and villains.
- The punks who ambush you in the alley have an unusual amount of health, at the least taking 2-3 hits to die from a fully upgraded Rage Mode.
- Vang Chi can only be found after completing the mission: Drowned Hope.
- There is an ID Card available in the storage warehouse from which you rescue Amber Chi.
- I highly recommend completing this quest before you get to the Boat Supplies main quest. The added undead in the city and the area will make things overall more difficult. Also, there is a significant amount of healing in the kidnappers' base. With it cleaned out and the supplies respawned (no foes will be present) it will be easy to heal up if there's any trouble (such as with the Ram on the corner).