|Reward||600 XP, Homemade Cleaver|
|Task||Get to the Lifeguard Tower and kill all the undead in the area.|
The Hero must make their way over to the Lifeguard Tower and clear out all of the zombies inside. This is the first time the player will encounter the Thug and Infected. A few Infected will be encountered on the beach on the way to the tower while the Thug is found inside the tower's garage.
The reward is 600 XP and a Homemade Cleaver.
- On the way to the tower, the player can save Haris who will be trapped in his truck, surrounded by zombies. While he makes the suggestion to check out the nearby Water Sports Rental kiosk, you do not have to save him in order to enter.
- It's a good idea to search the Kiosk because there is a collectable on the desk, Water for the quest Nectar of Life and a workbench in the backroom.
- A few metres after you went out the kiosk,you will hear the Infected's scream. Be alert.
- You may want to check the bars on your way to the Lifeguard Tower. Canned food,alcohol,and other items can be looted here.
- The Thug can be taken care of quickly by using the Propane Tank located near the gate. A direct hit from the blast should take care of it in one hit. Just be sure you and your teammates won't get caught in the explosion.
- There is a glitch that sometimes occurs where the last zombie that should be sitting in the chair in the transmitter room is missing. Without it, Sinamoi cannot be contacted and the quest cannot be completed. This happened in single and co-op.
- The title and content of this quest is a reference to the Biblical story of Exodus.