Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Champagne can be found in areas that feature refrigerators.
- Multiple fridges in the kitchen area of the Royal Palms Resort in the Resort section.
- Multiple fridges and cooling units in the Supermarket in Moresby.
- Two refrigerators in the Square near the southern edge of Moresby.
- Three refrigerators in the Laboratory (two in the room where Dr. Robert West is standing and one in the corner room down the hall through the double doors).
- Outside the Laboratory, in an inaccessible room. A refrigerator can be looted through the window near a white broken down car.
- A refrigerator in a hut in the Overpass Camp, where Amanda is located.
- Two refrigerators in the hut on the eastern edge of River Village, at the top of the hill.
- Two refrigerators in Tim's neighbor house visited during the quest "Judgement Day".
- A refrigerator in the Prison's infirmary, where the thorazine for the side quest "Painful Insanity" is found.
An easy strategy for obtaining the Brand Champagne is to fast travel to and from either the abandoned house or the Laboratory. Upon re-entry, the refrigerators will be closed, random contents respawned. You must fast travel to another location to reset, though.
An exemplary use of the strategy:
- Start the mission "Born to Be Wild".
- Enter the hotel and drop down the lift shaft.
- Clear out the kitchens.
- Proceed to the Boiler Room.
- Repair weapons.
- Continue — you will be at the bottom of the elevator ready to enter the kitchens again.
There are also 3 metal chests in this area.
There is another strategy, however there are a few requirements:
- You must have a game version of at least 1.3.0.
- You must have access to the Laboratory in Act III.
- Any quest that are located in the Laboratory.
For this strategy to work, you must follow the following steps:
- The player must finish the main quest "River Trip".
- Obtain any main quest or side quest located in the Laboratory.
- Loot every refrigerator in the Laboratory.
- Fast travel to a different area (Resort Map, Jungle Map, Moresby Map, etc.).
- Fast Travel back to the Laboratory.
- Repeat the process and you can try and loot as many Brand Champagne as you want.
It should be noted that due to the new feature in the 1.3.0 version, the smart respawn mechanism will respawn the player to wherever the location is of the last quest the player was tracking, so make sure that the quest you are tracking before you quit is located in the Laboratory or else you will spawn in another location, different from where you want to go.